Campus Safety Award
An individual or team that could be a role model for other businesses in terms of demonstrating an excellent safety culture
Best Customer Intervention of the Year
An individual or team who has gone above and beyond to help ensure an outstanding customer experience.
Customer Services Employee of the Year
An individual who has demonstrated excellent customer service skills or expertise.
Customer Service Team of the Year
A team who have demonstrated excellent customer service skills or expertise.
Making a Difference award
An individual or a team who have made a significant impact on their community, to the city, to a colleague, or to the airport, and are recognised for making a difference.
Retailer of the Year
A retail or catering partner who has significantly contributed to the success of the airport through excellent performance, customer service, business improvement initiatives and/or product/service development.
A new route launch, a project or a new commercial initiative that has been a stand-out success in the past year.
Airport Partner / Team of the Year
A team or partner organisation who have made a significant contribution to the success of the airport through excellent performance, customer service, business improvement initiatives or product/service development
Conditions of Entry and Guidance Notes:
1. Entries are open to any employee, team supplier, retailer, agency, contractor, sub-contractor who has worked on the airport campus or have completed projects or assignments at the airport during 2018
2. Nominations can be someone from your own team or organisation, or from any other team across the airport campus
3. Please adhere to the word count advised and do not submit any supporting documents unless requested by the judging panel
4. Any late submissions will not be considered
5. The entries will be judged by a panel including an independent subject matter expert
6. The decision of the judging panel is final
7. If you have queries please contact the awards inbox - email@example.com