Glasgow Airport is committed to meeting the requirements of the Equality Act and we make every effort to ensure our communications – including this website – are accessible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
Standards compliance and validation
Glasgow Airport has created this website to be accessible to all.
Navigation and navigation aids
- Primary site navigation is located at the top of each page.
- The navigation is not site-wide and varies from page to page.
- A link to the home page is available on each page through the Glasgow Airport logo.
- Links are written so as to make sense out of context.
- Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same text always point to the same address.
- Some links, mostly to downloadable files such as PDFs, open a new browser window. There will always be a warning in either the text or the 'title' attribute of the link.
- The website has a search functionality to assist in finding content. The search bar can be accessed from any page on the website.
Optimising your set-up for your needs
AbilityNet's My Computer My Way site offers a guide to making your PC accessible. It offers help with seeing the screen, using your keyboard and mouse, and with language and reading.