Join the Glasgow Airport affiliate programme and monetise your website traffic by referring sales to Glasgow Airport.
Who is Glasgow Airport?
Glasgow Airport is owned by AGS Airports Limited
AGS Airports Limited is jointly held by Ferrovial (via Faero UK Limited) and AGS Airports International Sarl (a Luxembourg company that is majority owned by Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 4). Derek Provan is the current CEO.
Macquarie and Ferrovial have a long and successful history of partnering with each other across a number of infrastructure projects, with partnerships in airports including Bristol Airport and Sydney Airport.
Both partners have developed extensive knowledge of aviation and have excellent contacts globally.
Macquarie is one of the world’s leading airport owners, with stakes in four other airports held today (Brussels, Delhi, Hobart and Hyderabad) and a long history of investing and managing airports. For more information visit www.macquarie.com
Ferrovial has been associated with the aviation industry since 1998 and in that time has invested in 32 airports across the UK, Italy, Australia, Chile and Mexico, among other countries. For more information visit www.ferrovial.com
With some 30 airlines serving over 100 destinations worldwide, including Canada, the US, the Caribbean, Europe and the Gulf, Glasgow is Scotland’s principal long-haul airport as well as Scotland’s largest charter hub.
Carrying over nine million passengers per year, Glasgow Airport serves more Scottish destinations than any other airport and is a key component of Scotland’s transport infrastructure.
• Operating hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Opened: 1966
• Runways: One main (2658m long)
• Terminals: Two – our main terminal plus our smaller T2 facility
• Airlines: 30
• Destinations: 100 +
• Air transport movements per year: 102,000
• Passengers per year: 9.9 million
• Air cargo per year: 13,033 tonnes
• Status: Scotland’s principal long-haul airport
Will my website be accepted?
At Glasgow Airport we wish to partner with publishers from all backgrounds however, we are especially keen to hear from you if you have any of the following types of websites:
- Generic travel sites
- Location-specific sites (e.g. within the catchment area of Glasgow Airport)
- Demographic specific sites (e.g. students, over 60’s, jobs in education)
- Destination-specific sites (e.g. those destinations Glasgow Airport fly to)
- Lifestyle specific sites (e.g. beach holidays, skiing, golf, diving)
What linking methods are available?
A standard suite of brand creative is available to support our products.
HTML email creative is available on request.
How do I join?
The Glasgow Airport affiliate programme resides on Affiliate Future – Sign up
Please get in touch if you have any questions regarding the Glasgow Airport affiliate programme.
+44 (0)207 832 3552