Glasgow Airport is committed to meeting the requirements of the Equality Act and we make every effort to ensure our communications – including this website – are accessible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
Standards compliance and validation
We have striven to make this website adhere to priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Navigation and navigation aids
- Primary site navigation is located at the top of each page.
- The navigation is not site-wide and varies from page to page.
- A link to the home page is available on each page through the Glasgow Airport logo.
- Links are written so as to make sense out of context.
- Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same text always point to the same address.
- Some links, mostly to downloadable files such as PDFs, open a new browser window. There will always be a warning in either the text or the 'title' attribute of the link.
Optimising your set-up for your needs
AbilityNet's My Computer My Way site offers a guide to making your PC accessible. It offers help with seeing the screen, using your keyboard and mouse, and with language and reading.