Parking for disabled people
For security reasons, the blue badge (previously orange badge) scheme does not operate on the Glasgow Airport road system. Unattended cars will be towed away by the police and a fine must be paid in order to retrieve such vehicles.
Short Stay Car Park
- Prices are displayed clearly at car park entrances.
- Clearly signed blue badge parking is available in car parks 1, 2 and 3, where spaces are located as close to the terminal building as possible. In car park 2 spaces are available on all levels and Help Points are available on every level.
- If you require assistance from the car park to the terminal building, this should be arranged in advance by phoning Omniserv on +44 (0)141 842 7700 or e-mail: GLA.PRM@airservcorp.com
- If you wish to park in a blue badge space but take your badge away with you, you will need to show your badge to the car park operator. Please contact NCP through the Help Points or contact the customer services office on the ground floor of car park 2.
- You must pay for car park tickets at the customer service kiosks or automatic payment machines before returning to your car. If you cannot reach the ticket/payment slot, press the help button.
- The multi-storey car park has a general height limit of two metres (6'9")
- If you need more information please call the information line on 0844 335 1000 (UK) or +44 (0)121 410 5105 (from outside the UK). Our telephone number for the hard of hearing is: +44 (0)121 410 5284.
Long Stay Car Park
There are blue/orange badge spaces in the Flightpath long stay car park. We advise you to contact the appropriate car park in advance to arrange suitable arrangements for transfer to the terminal building. For further information or pre-booking please call the information line on 0844 335 1000 (UK) or +44 (0)121 410 5105 (from outside the UK). Our telephone number for the hard of hearing is: +44 (0)121 410 5284.