Parking for disabled people
For security reasons, the blue badgescheme does not operate on the Glasgow Airport road system. Unattended cars will be towed away by the police and a fine must be paid in order to retrieve such vehicles.
Short Stay Car Park
- Prices are displayed clearly at car park entrances.
- Clearly signed blue badge parking is available in car parks 1, 2 and 3, where spaces are located as close to the terminal building as possible. In car park 2 spaces are available on all levels and Help Points are available on every level.
- If you require assistance from the car park to the terminal building, this should be arranged in advance by phoning Omniserv on +44 (0)141 842 7700 or e-mail: GLA.PRM@airservcorp.com
- If you wish to park in a blue badge space but take your badge away with you, you will need to show your badge to the car park operator. Please contact NCP through the Help Points or contact the customer services office on the ground floor of car park 2.
- You must pay for car park tickets at the customer service kiosks or automatic payment machines before returning to your car. If you cannot reach the ticket/payment slot, press the help button.
- The multi-storey car park has a general height limit of two metres (6'9")
- If you need more information please call 0845 050 7080.
Special provision has been made to allow disabled drivers (blue badge holders) to drop off and pick up in the designated blue badge spaces on the ground floor of Short Stay Car Park 2, directly opposite the terminal. This includes disabled passengers being dropped off or picked up. Car Park tickets should be taken to the customer service desk within the car park for validation giving up to 30 minutes' free access. Drivers/passengers will be asked to produce a blue badge before the ticket is validated.
Help points are available within the car park for anyone in need of assistance.
Long Stay Car Park
There are blue badge spaces in the long stay car park. We advise you to contact the appropriate car park in advance to arrange suitable arrangements for transfer to the terminal building. For further information or pre-booking please call 0845 050 7080.