If you have a disability, you can request assistance from Help Points in the following locations at Glasgow Airport.
- On every level of Car Park 2
- Next to the blue badge spaces in Car Parks 1 and 3.
- In Bute Road (for passengers arriving by coach)
- The central reservation in front of the terminal building
- T2 check-in
- The reserved seating areas in the Main Terminal.
Assistance is free to those with special needs, and this should be booked with your airline when you make your reservation. However, if you require further assistance or information, this can be arranged in advance with Omniserv on +44 (0)141 842 7700, or by email at GLA.PRM@airservcorp.com
Please allow at least 48 hours notice for the processing of your request to allow us to notify the appropriate handler. If the request is at short notice you can use the Help Points listed above and every endeavour will be made to provide assistance as quickly as possible.