Ryanair, which opened a new base at Glasgow Airport in October 2014, will launch the new route to the French town on 1 April 2015. It will serve the holiday hotspot with two return flights a week throughout the summer.
To be in with a chance of winning, participants should post on twitter or instagram @GLA_airport with a French-inspired selfie, using the hashtag #myfrenchselfie.
Glasgow Airport will announce the lucky winner via twitter and instagram on 24 March.
Steven Marshall, Marketing and Customer Insight Manager at Glasgow Airport said:
“Everyone is excited about the launch of this brand new route, which is why we’ve decided to team up with Ryanair to launch this fun selfie competition. To be in with a chance of winning, we’re looking for people to get creative and to show their very finest French flair. We’re looking forward to seeing the entries come in and to deciding on our best French-inspired winner!”
Competition terms and conditions
1. Two return flight per [prize winner/passenger] as applicable.
2. Passenger must be over 18.
3. Flights are non-transferable. No changes or refunds permitted.
4. Booking requests must be made no later 16.04.2015.
5. Ryanair will endeavour to book the requested dates but may offer alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
6. Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on a requested flight, even if the flight route/date is included in a flight promotion.
7. These free flights cannot be used during peak periods, including but not limited to: school holidays, bank holidays and public holidays – see below for no travel periods.
8. Travel Period: Travel is permitted on Mondays to Thursdays & Saturdays only (subject to availability).
9. Passengers agree to comply with all Ryanair Terms and Conditions of Travel (see www.Ryanair.com).
10. A valid email address for the passenger must be specified when requesting the flight booking. Ryanair are unable to make a booking without a valid email address.
11. All taxes, charges and admin fees relating to these flights will be paid by Ryanair
12. A booking is not confirmed until the passenger receives an email confirmation from Ryanair. Ryanair will not be responsible for any email delivery failure.
13. Online check in is mandatory for all passengers.
14. Checked baggage may be booked in advance. Please visit www.ryanair.com for details/charges.
15. All extra/optional services which the Partner or passenger chooses to purchase such as check-in baggage, reserved seating, priority boarding, etc., must be paid for in full by the Partner or passenger at the time of booking.
16. Flight(s) for travel on: Glasgow Airport to Carcassonne
17. Flight(s) must be completed before 30.05.2015 excluding travel during school holiday period, and bank holidays. Flights cannot be booked from 01/04/15 - To 13/04/15